The race starts at Liberty Christian Fellowship Church in Seven Valleys, PA and runs ten gentle, downhill miles one-way north along the scenic York County Heritage Rail Trail, passing through the oldest operational train tunnel in the nation, finishing on the Rail Trail near Princess Street in downtown York, PA.
After the runners finish the course, post race refreshments (including craft beer from Collusion Tapworks) and entertainment will take place at the Agricultural and Industrial Museum (directly across the street from the finish line).
The race starts at 8:00 AM.
Busing from the finish line (217 W. Princess Street, York, PA 17401) to the start line (7 Maple Street, Seven Valleys, PA) is available to runners who register early. Seating is very limited.
Age Group Awards
Awards will be given to the top three finishers in each category below, for both male and female:
- Male & Female:
Top 3 overall
- 19 and under
- Before July 1- $40
- From July 1- August 17- $45
- Race day- $50 (race day registration begins at 7:00 AM)
- Craft beer (for all runners over the age of 21) from Collusion Tapworks.
- Great post-race refreshments at the Agricultural and Industrial Museum.
- The official 2019 Rail Trail 10 Miler short sleeve t-shirt. T-shirts are guaranteed to the first 200 entrants.
- Four water stations along the course
- Chip timing (by 2L Race Services)
For more details on The Arc of York County's Rail Trail 10-Miler, please visit www.thearcofyorkcounty.org or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.